四、Make brief explanations of the following terms or give the full name of the abbreviation in English:本大题共 5 小题,每小题 2 分,共 10 分。
31. terms of trade
32. shipping marks
34. ad valorem duties
五、Answer the following questions in English:本大题共 4 小题,每小题 5 分,共 20 分。
36. What are the major differences between counter purchase and buyback?
37. What is a draft? What are the relevant parties in relation to a draft?
38. Can you give an example to illustrate "insurable interest冶?
39. What are the major factors that may influence the exchange rate?
六、Translate the following into Chinese:本大题共 2 小题,第 40 小题 7 分,第 41 小题 8 分,共15 分。
40. The most powerful institution of the EU is the Council of Ministers. It has the final say on all important matters. Decisions of the council are made by votes allocated to member countries on the basis of their size. Different ministers attend the council meetings depending on the matters discussed.
41. No matter whether business negotiation is conducted orally or by way of writing, transaction is considered concluded once an offer or a counter鄄offer is accepted. That is to say, a legitimate contract can be either in writer or oral form. In business practice, however, a written contract is generally prepared and signed as the proof of the agreement and as the basis for its execution.
七、Translate the following into English:本大题共 5 小题,每小题 5 分,共 25 分。
44. 现代信用证在 19 世纪后半叶开始采用,第一次世界大战后得到了实质性的发展。